Here is a quick synopsis of how ColdBox Relax works.
So what can you do with Relax?
- Define your ReSTful services via our awesome Relax DSL (Programmatic or Implicit)
- Generate ColdBox Routes from described ReSTful routes
- Using this DSL we will document your entire ReSTful web service and you will be able to export the documentation in the following formats:
- Trac Wiki Markup
- Mediawiki Wiki Markup (CodexWiki)
- Using the DSL you will also have access to our RelaxURL (pronounced "Relaxer") tool, from which you can test your ReSTful web services
- Use the RelaxURL tool to test against ANY ReSTful service
- Keep a history of your latest Relaxed test requests so you can rebuild your request and test again
- LogBox integration so you can use the RelaxLogs viewer to monitor and see your log db entries
- Programmatic DSL for configuration of your RESTful services